NOSE JOB ISTANBUL
Nose job Istanbul is a surgical procedure that can be used to correct, alter or reconstruct a patient’s nose. It is prevalent among those seeking cosmetic enhancements, but it can also be performed to help treat complications stemming from an imbalanced nasal structure, such as breathing problems, sinusitis, or trouble sleeping.
BENEFITS OF NOSE JOB ISTANBUL
- Correcting the deformities or defects in the nose
- Changing the size, length or width of the nose
- Refining the tip to achieve a narrower look
- Making oversized nostrils smaller
- Correcting curves, bumps or alignment of the nasal bridge
- Alleviating sleep apnea
- Treating nasal trauma
- Correcting a deviated septum
- Restoring lost bone structure or mass
- Revising a previous rhinoplasty
HOW DO I GET READY FOR NOSE JOB ISTANBUL?
Before you can successfully arrange a nose job Istanbul with your surgeon, you will need to undergo an examination at a meeting called a consultation to ensure you are a good candidate for the procedure. During this meeting, you should talk about your medical history, your cosmetic goals, smoking habits and more. Your surgeon will discuss your potential options and recommend a surgical plan that will best suit your goals. He or she will also provide all the instructions for you to follow before and after surgery.
- Avoid any aspirin, aspirin-containing products or ibuprofen for two weeks prior to and two weeks following your surgery. If you are on any medications that affect blood clotting, notify your surgeon immediately.
- Let your surgeon know if you are sensitive to or allergic to any medicines, latex, tape, and anesthesia medicines (local and general).
- Refrain from tobacco products and alcohol for two weeks prior and two weeks following surgery. Delayed wound healing, skin redness and other complications may persist when tobacco and alcohol are not discontinued.
- At your pre-operative visit, you will be given prescriptions for use before and after surgery. You should obtain the prescriptions before your surgery and bring them with you the day of the procedure.
- Tell your surgeon if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- Make sure you have someone to drive you home afterward. You will not be able to drive after the surgery.
- You may not eat or drink anything after midnight the before the day of surgery. Your surgeon will give you specific instructions.
HOW IS A NOSE JOB ISTANBUL PERFORMED?
Nose Job Istanbul is often done in a hospital or a clinic. You may be given a general anesthesia that puts you into a deep sleep, or your nose area may be numbed with a local anesthesia medicine and you will have IV sedation to make you relax and feel sleepy. Most nose surgeries take around 1 – ۳ hours, but this can vary depending on the extent of your surgery.
There are two different Incision types used for rhinoplasty surgery, including closed rhinoplasty and open rhinoplasty. During a closed rhinoplasty, all incisions are made inside the nose to reshape the nasal structures, while during an open rhinoplasty, an incision is created on the strip of tissues between the nostrils, called the columella. Both of these techniques can create beautiful, natural-looking results. The type of rhinoplasty that is best for you will depend on your individual anatomy and your desired results.
After making the incisions, your surgeon will change the bone and cartilage beneath the skin of your nose. Bone and cartilage may be reshaped, removed, or made larger. He or she will then put your skin back into place and close the incisions with stitches. Finally, the surgeon will put a splint on the exterior of your nose. It will support your nose for about a week while it heals. Nasal packing may also be inserted into your nose for a few days to help your nose keep its new shape.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER NOSE SURGERY ISTANBUL?
After the nose surgery Istanbul, you will be taken to a recovery area where nurses will watch you until you have recovered from the anesthesia. You can usually go home the same day after surgery, but with more extensive and complicated surgeries, an overnight hospital stay might be needed.
It’s common to experience swelling and bruising within the first few days following surgery. They can last up to several weeks depending on the extent of surgery and on your body’s unique healing process. Your results will start to reveal themselves within the first two months after surgery and will continue to become visible as bruising and swelling subsides. Your surgeon will provide you with specific instructions to help make your recovery process as comfortable as possible. It’s important to follow all these instructions and keep all your follow-up appointments.
- Rest as much as possible for the first few days after the procedure.
- Keep your head elevated when sleeping.
- Put ice-water soaked pads on your eyes until bedtime (change the pads every 20 minutes).
- Keep the cast dry.
- Reduce sodium intake.
- Change the gauze drip pad placed under your nose as needed for the first 24 hours.